the Keel project

Now there is a short video walkthrough of the project I did on the keel this spring. Before we had this strange leak that were quite small at the dock but increased when we were heeling over and especially on one side. Going downwind it was also very small.

Clearly something was going on connected to how the keel moved but since all the bolts were covered in plastic I could not tighten them or even see were the water were coming from. Then I decided to finally dig in to the problem.

After the last summer I can conclude that the project was a success and that the leak was eliminated. 🙂

Fair winds, Lasse

Det här inlägget postades i Okategoriserade. Bokmärk permalänken.

Kommentera

Fyll i dina uppgifter nedan eller klicka på en ikon för att logga in:

WordPress.com Logo

Du kommenterar med ditt WordPress.com-konto. Logga ut /  Ändra )

Google+-foto

Du kommenterar med ditt Google+-konto. Logga ut /  Ändra )

Twitter-bild

Du kommenterar med ditt Twitter-konto. Logga ut /  Ändra )

Facebook-foto

Du kommenterar med ditt Facebook-konto. Logga ut /  Ändra )

Ansluter till %s